Friday, July 03, 2015

The South

I'm in the south right now.

Watching a Liam Neeson movie with my mom and dad.  Liam Neeson will protect his son and that's all there is to it.

His son doesn't appreciate his help and frankly I believe the son needs to shape up and lose the attitude.

This movie is called Run All Night because Liam Neeson is running around all night working like a mad man to rescue his son from some truly bad people.

In short I believe that if your Dad is risking life and limb to protect you from assassins, you should be appreciative.  And knock off the wise acre remarks.

3 comments:

mm said...

Sound advice for all.. Enjoy your time with your folks.

KC said...

I would be so grateful if Liam would protect me from assassins. Be sure to update us on Lupe!

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah, KC. Good point. What about Lupe??!!
jw