The Spy

We watched Spy yesterday. Funny and you should probably see it if you want. But on a more serious note, the logic board on my beloved computer is blown and I have to wait for a few days until a new logic board is installed.  I'm using beloved Husbandman's computer.  It's cramping our style to share one computer, but that's the way it has to be.  And on a more positive note, I'm watching Wimbledon now, and come to find out, I'm still in my jammies.  This is one of my favorite days of the year.   Wimbledon is taking a little break for a rain delay so I may work on some type of productivity.  I hope Roger wins, but it looks like Novak has the upper hand.  I like Novak too, so this whole experience is win win for me.  Happy Wimbledon Weekend to one and all.

Comments

mm said…
I watched until the rain delay :(
Anonymous said…
You know me...I'm into the Tour de France.
jw

Popular Posts