The Summer

Do you ever just waste time all day?

I recommend it.  Except the problem with it is you don't have much to blog about.

Watching Judge Judy was great (doy) but most of you probably already saw it.

I spent some time wondering about why people care so much about Pluto, but I didn't feel like doing any serious research into the topic, what with having to listen to my audio book for 3 hours and watching an Amy Poehler movie.

Wait.  There was one interesting thing that happened.  This is sad, but when I was at the oral surgeon today there was a woman in the next room screaming about how much pain she was in, and the oral surgeon was telling her calmly that he wouldn't give her any pain medication because of her past history. I strained to hear more, but it just wasn't possible.  There's a story there somewhere I'm sure.


Comments

Unknown said…
I was incredulous that it took ten years to get to Pluto. I mean, come on, people.
jw
mm said…
Ohhhh.... There IS a story there...
KC said…
I need more days like this. Stat

Popular Posts