The Negativity


Lupe is here beside me, resting comfortably.

We're watching the Braves.

My dad keeps walking by.  Every time he comes through, he gives Lupe a pat and says, "You poor lonely creature."

I'm kind of offended by these comments and I believe Lupe is as well.  Lupe appears to be comfortable and content, watching the Braves with her Hoosier kin.

I think Lupe should come home with me. Lupe needs positive attitudes around her.  This negative energy is really bringing Lupe down.

LIBERATE LUPE!




Comments

Anonymous said…
I am all for the liberation. I think Chloe and Lupe would make fine friends as well.
N
bluebirdwoman said…
Lupe and Lee--nice alliteration!
mm said…
Although Lupe would have a wonderful home with you, I'm also sure Lupe currently has a wonderful home. I guess this means I'm 50/50 about liberating Lupe.
KC said…
I am for you getting a dog. You need one!!!
We are not getting a dog.

Popular Posts