Sunday, February 08, 2015

The Creativity

I brought in some stones and shells and leaves this week.  The Thirdlanders painted watercolors in the style of Georgia O'Keeffe.  I love how they jump in and get going.  We're writing about creativity.  I love their paintings, but their essays aren't really up to snuff.  We'll work again tomorrow. I wish we could finish these up so I could have a cool bulletin board display about creativity.  I have to remember that important quote by Kenneth Kaunda, "When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a quote I need to emblazon across my forehead. I can't wait to see that bulletin board.
jw

mm said...

Great quote indeed...

KC said...

Makes a ton of sense. Good reminder.

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...