Toronto Blue Jays

I don't like to put people down, but I'm not a huge Blue Jays fan.  I used to have this feeling that we shouldn't let Canadian teams play with our American teams.  I'm not proud of admitting that, but there you are.  I used to feel that way and it took me awhile to accept that the Canadian teams weren't going anywhere.  Even though I love Canada, I just wondered why they couldn't get their own baseball thing going up there. It kind of still gets on my nerves, to tell you the truth. I'm getting over it though.  But I still don't like the Blue Jays. 

Comments

mm said…
...and they're in the American League... isn't that ironic...
StreibProjects said…
very ironic. never even thought of that.
KC said…
I picked the Blue Jays too!! Omg!!
yeah i don't get how you both picked the blue jays.

...SYMBOL?
Anonymous said…
Love the photo!

D/
dw said…
But that's what helps to make it the World Series. Kind of like having one international flight and calling yourself an "International Airport."
Jim said…
What I don't understand about the whole Canadian teams in MLB (there used to be two with the Montreal Expos) is the fact that there aren't any Mexican teams or even Puerto Rican teams. I think Mexico could easily support a Mexico City team. You keep hearing about MLB talking about having a team in Europe and one in Japan. That's idiotic. Mexico? Not idiotic.
Goodwoman said…
I don't like birds, so I protest most teams that have birds as mascots... well except one. I also don't like bears. :-)

Popular Posts