The Kansas City Royals

 I love the internets so much, but I fear I may love them too much.  I may actually have a very slight internet addiction.  Case in point.  About an hour ago, I decided to clean my house, but then I thought I would check my email and then I thought I should blog.  So I started reading about the Kansas City Royals.  Then I started reading more about Gaylord Perry.  I read about Gaylord Perry for about 30 or 40 minutes.  So much out there to learn about and think about.  The other night, #1 Son tweeted that he saw Tom Morello at SXSW.  So that got me reading about Tom Morello the next morning.  Come to find out, I had never heard of him.  He's an interesting guy and he played with Springsteen at SXSW.  So did a lot of people.  A search for Tom Morello ended up in me spending a ton of time reading and watching videos about SXSW, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Morello.  It's nice to have all the time in the world for this kind of thing, but at what point do I say it's too much?  We may never know.

Comments

mm said…
I'm going to guess this was more interesting than the Royals.
dw said…
I don't think so. If you had spent all that time looking those guys up in your hard-copy encyclopedia nobody would think anything of it except "who has a hard-copy encyclopedia now that there's the internet?"
KC said…
This is such a cool photo of #1. I also have internet addiction, but I feel like you do a great job of learning stuff via yours.
Goodwoman said…
The internet is addicting. It could cause people to fail out of grad school... well maybe not that far, but definitely addicting.
StreibProjects said…
There are probably going to be meetings to go to soon for this problem. It is widespread!! Great picture!!!

Popular Posts