The Oakland Athletics

Well, all good things must come to an end.  Blogger won't let me post my photos any more. Blogger asserts that I've exceeded my photo limit.  LIES.  Had to upload this little # from a picasa album.  I'm irked.  Darned annoyed.  Not sure how to proceed. On a good note, 20 something's coming home tomorrow.  Yeeha.

As for the A's, they're a good team.  When I lived in San Francisco after college, we used to go to some A's games with 2 pals, Chad and David.  Chad and David went to a LOT of A's games.  They always sat in the bleachers in the outfield.  They knew everything about the A's.  They never seemed to get that excited when the A's were doing well, which always surprised me. I remember they had a collection of baseball cards they called "the All Ugly League," which I did not think was very nice. I've found David again on Facebook, but where the heck is Chad?  I haven't seen hide nor hair of him for many a long day.  I wonder if they still know about the A's.  The A's are going to rebuild this year.  I'm going to keep a close eye on them.

I'm about 31 minutes away from the IU Sweet Sixteen game.  I have been nervous all day about this game.  I long and pine for an IU victory.

Go IU.  Fight, fight, fight.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Never daunted, we can not falter!
N
LH said…
Indiana, O Indiana. Indiana, we're all for you.
mm said…
I don't understand the picture thing... I love your pictures... Blogger is mistaken.

It's 9:32 pm. This game is intense. I'm thinking of you as I watch.
LH said…
You are right. Blogger is wrong!
Don't they know I love putting my pictures on the blog and I don't want to pay $ to do it.

This game is indeed intense. And we're keeping it close! GO IU!
dw said…
Go I U!
LH said…
We didn't win.

but we played well and we had a great season.

But I'm still a little bit depressed.
KC said…
I don't understand this photo deal at ALL. Can you get around this by putting the photos on picasa or what? Is there some kind of blogger premium? WTH?
StreibProjects said…
BOGUS! How much are they asking you to pay?

BTW I hate Kentucky more than ever now.
LH said…
Yeah, I am with you with the hating. Of Kentucky.

I'm researching the photography censorship.
Anonymous said…
I always feel better when Rosalyn is in town.
jw
Anonymous said…
Happy Spring Break, Ros! We are all glad you are home this week. Have fun!
N
Yarni Gras! said…
just told the same thing about photos on my blog too.....when I googled what to do about it, your blog is the first thing that popped up!

Popular Posts