The Chicago White Sox

We're back from our good trip to Chicago. We drove by where the White Sox play on our way out of town.  Used to be called Comiskey, but now it's called US Cellular Field.  Fans call it The Cell.  I'm a bit  irked that some cities have 2 teams when my entire STATE doesn't even have a team. It's annoying as all get out.   Chicago has a lot going for it.  Beautiful architecture, history every where you look, fun restaurants, fascinating museums, two baseball teams. If I could live in Chicago, I would.

Right now I'm watching Ides of March. Not great, but if you want to see it, go ahead.  George Clooney got arrested today, protesting human rights abuses in Sudan.  He got arrested with his dad. Way to go, George.

Anyway, Chicago was awesome.  We had the most wonderful trip.

Comments

mm said…
I agree! Way to go George and George's dad.

Actually I agree with your entire post since Iowa has the minor league Cubs team but no major league team.
mm said…
Hey! I just checked my bracket. I have Iowa State beating Kentucky and playing Indiana.
KC said…
I'm so impressed with George and his dad.

Congrats on the good trip. I too love Chicago.
dw said…
Chigago rules. But the White Sox are the worst team in the history of the whole of all the internets.
Anonymous said…
The Indianapolis Indians are a pretty good minor league team. They could easily beat the White Sox.

D/
StreibProjects said…
Love that picture. I agree, Chicago is the best place ever. Glad you had fun!

Popular Posts