The Seattle Mariners

Oh my goodness, oh my dear, sassafras and ginger beer.
Why the exuberance you ask?  Blogger let me post a picture, no questions asked.  Maybe someone down there at Blogger realized that I'm a good person with potential.

Mariners.  Yes, yes, we all know I go to Seattle annually to visit kin.  And we all know I love that town. But did you know that I used to be a scout for the Mariners when I was just out of college?  I traveled the Pacific Northwest, looking for talent.  Because of me, they have Ichiro on their team.  So that's pretty big stuff.

And other big stuff....I've worked with teachers for the past 2 days and with our coolio Artful consultants on some artful unit revision.  I'm tired out, but I do find I like this kind of work.  It's fun and interesting, thinking about art and inquiry.  And even more big stuff, most of you know this, but some of you may not. Our #1 son got his official acceptance letter into IU Jacobs School of Music.  He's going to be staying IN TOWN.  Celebrate good times come on, Let's celebrate!

Comments

mm said…
You are a good person with potential (and great pictures)!
Bethn8r said…
That is really big stuff! And congrats on the college news!
Anonymous said…
Hooray for Quinn!

D/
Anonymous said…
Hip Hip Hooray!
jw
KC said…
I am so pleased for all of you, most of all the amazing musician #1.
dw said…
Hooray for pictures on your blog and way to go Q!!
Bill said…
We are grateful you found Ichiro for us. And grateful for Quinn's bass playing
LH said…
It was my pleasure, Bill. Anything I can do to support, not thwart.

Just returned from some great playing at the BHSS Swing Dance. Lots of fun. Husbandman and I need to take some dance lessons tho. You and Eve would have been stars.

Popular Posts