The Challenge!!!!

Comments

KC said…
Mac and I hearted this video!

AND, I'm DOING THE CHALLENGE!

YEAH!
Anonymous said…
C-Cute.
Ros and you are too cute! (All right, so I didn't start with A, but it's not July 1st!) And, no blog here, but I will try to comment daily, frequently and alphabetically!!! Read the book and thought it was v.funny, and CUTE!! I was "ta-da-ing today and talking about it!
N
Anonymous said…
This is just hysterical. Okay. And I want to do a video. P.l.e.a.s.e.

jw
Anonymous said…
Artful bloggers concisely devising entries for glamour...hilarious! ;-)
LH said…
I'm really jazzed about the iMovie I made. So thanks, Apple Summer Learning Institute.

The challenge is going to be great. It will bring creativity and connection to our July days.
Gina Marie said…
A is for awesome! This is really fabulous.

Do you think I can get the hang of it w/o having/reading the book?
LH said…
Yes, Gina!!!! Absolutely! Hop in!
dw said…
P is for Prontopup, who is Planning to Participate in this Phunky Pblogging Pchallenge!!!
LH said…
It's going to be so PHAT, Pronto!
Julie Anna said…
A - at long last, I am joining this challenge. July has been a busy month here at work. However, I just finished a big ugly chunk of difficult work and I'm going to give myself permission to blog for awhile. Starting with A. Thanks for the shove.

Popular Posts