The Challenge

In about 2 hours, I'll be driving to Chicago. There's an Apple Summer Learning Institute going on and I'm going to attend it. I'll be missing Top Chef tonight, but Pronto Pup is going to hold off on the challenge for a little while. I didn't need the extra time because I had studied all the cheftestants' bios today and had my picks read. Every week you pick the person who will win the Quick Fire Challenge and then you pick the person who will win the big Elimination Challenge and you also have to pick who will be asked to pack their knives and go. It's fun and you should join in if you feel like it. Check it out right here.

Comments

LH said…
I'm at the conference. We had breakfast and now we're all looking at loaner macs, waiting for the fun to start. I'll keep you posted.
LH said…
iPod touch. Lots of APS.
LH said…
I'm going to learn about iMovie soon.
LH said…
Someone's talking about eye-fi. Sounds interesting. I'm a little nervous about all the different stuff on the internets that I've been ignoring.
LH said…
Brain dead after a bunch of learning. Now time for dinner.
Anonymous said…
Where are you going to eat? Any fun park/art museum plans, or just wandering?
N
Kc said…
I'm kind if jealous of this conf. It sounds awesome. What is eye-fi??
LH said…
omg, tonight we got entangled with all these private school people and we had to sit there forever talking about how the private schools had all this exemplary teaching to show the world. It was so weird!

Popular Posts