The Museum

I toured the Museum of Broken Relationships this afternoon. The museum features artifacts that people left behind when their relationships ended. The artifacts are accompanied by notes written by the people left behind. It's wild to read these notes. Many were painful and personal. As I was leaving a woman said to me, "What's with this people? Do we need to know this stuff? Talk about oversharing. Is this the facebook generation?"
I mumbled and murmured, but I didn't agree with her. There was something refreshing about people putting this info out into the world. Well done, museum of broken relationships. I support you and thank you for reminding me that my relationships are wonderfully intact.

Comments

kc said…
This sounds good. I'd like to visit the museum. Your town has a lot to offer.
LH said…
It's a traveling exhibit so keep your eyes peeled. V. good. It's heading to St. Louis next.

Popular Posts