The Garden

After a lovely trip to the Farmer's Market, I got to weeding out our flower bed. 100% of it was covered with weeds. Now about 22% is covered with weeds. After the arduous labor in the fields, we saw Get Him to the Greek at our local theater. I'm giving it a solid B. Then I finished up the dragon tattoo book. Then we went to the hardware store and bought a hoe and a cultivator. Now we're watching The Usual Suspects. I saw this movie a long time ago and I can only remember parts of it. It's fairly confusing but the cast is phenomenal. My favorite is Gabriel Byrne.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hadn't seen the wtiu news report on the chimney swifts. thanks for including that as a link. I love g. byrne and need to see that movie. I love the tatoo book. love it.
jw
KC said…
I'm a little behind on your blog for some reason. That never happens to me. I think it's because I've been reading it on my reader. But anyway, I didn't see this picture; and I love it. Is it your new school?

If Judy loves the Tattoo book so much, I will read it. But my friend Molly told me that for 150 pages I will think, "This is okay, but..."

And, I LOVE THE USUAL SUSPECTS. Kevin Spacey was my fave.
Anonymous said…
Gabriel Byrne fan here.

mem in CA

Oh. Finally beginning to listen to The Elegance of the Hedgehog that you sent us for x-mas. I suspect I'm liking it much more listening to it than I would if I were reading it. I suspect that if I were reading it, I would find it tiresome at best, especially the concierge. Well, and the pre-teen. I suspect there's another character, but we haven't met him yet. He may be tiresome too.

So yeah, I think I'm liking it better listening to it than reading it.

Popular Posts