The City

The trip to Chicago was a whirlwind of activity. It was fun fooling around with the iPads, the MacBooks and the iTouches. When we were done with all that learning, we visited Taste of Chicago and then checked out the sky ledges at Sears Tower.

Tonight I had fun over at Streibie's birthday party. I played corn hole for the first time and I wasn't half bad.

There was a little kid there who loves to catch turtles. He had 7 in his bucket earlier today. He came running out of the woods looking pretty upset at one point. He said, "There's a dead turtle in the woods. Dead turtle. Dead turtle!"
"Did it freak you out a little bit?"
"SMELL ME!" the kid said. I think he wanted me to know that the turtle was smelly, but I'm not sure.
"I'm good." I told him, "Why don't you have a cold root beer and just relax?"
That seemed to calm him down. We all had some cool blue cake and partied on.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you are home and had some fun! Let's do lunch some time this week.
N
Anonymous said…
I played horseshoes this week for the first time.
jw
KC said…
i have loved all the photos so much lately.
LH said…
Yes, Nance. Lunch this week.
JW. Did you win? I did not.
Thanx KC!

Popular Posts