The Apples

Day 2. I'm not sure I'm up to it.

Comments

LH said…
We're supposed to be talking about what makes a quality classroom learning environment.
LH said…
Math Aps
LH said…
Humanities Aps
Anonymous said…
If you go home with a new Mac under your arm it will all be worth it.

D/
LH said…
I don't think I'll be getting anything from them. But I just attended a pretty cool session on a Mark Twain project. Really neat.
LH said…
Now I'm going to see how the software can be adapted for people with special needs. Lunch was good.
KC said…
It seems kind of tiring, but do you like the iPad or what???
Anonymous said…
Speaking of Mark Twain - have you seen reviews of the book that includes writings that he decreed be held for 100 years? Turns out he was a bit "nasty" and "mean-spirited."

D/
LH said…
Home Again.

Popular Posts