The Chefs

I missed the Top Chef premiere last night so I watched it on Hulu tonight. It's obviously going to be a great season. The guy who gets kicked off had weird long dreads. I felt a little sorry for him because he was from Detroit and I think he had a lot of heart. The good news is this: Pronto's going to sponsor a Top Chef contest over at pronto pup right here. I'm excited about this.
And KC and I have already begun conferring about the July blogging challenge. Summer fun, here for the taking.

Comments

Gina Marie said…
July challenge?!

That would be lovely. My blog has been lacking for content once April ended!
LH said…
You're going to love it!

You may need to get a copy of the book by Amy Rosenthal called "Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life." You won't absolutely need it, but it will help.

This is going to be the best blogging challenge ever.

Join in, pals!

Popular Posts