The Desk


I went in to the compound today and cleaned my desk and my email inbox. I had emails that were almost one year old that I've been saving and feeling daily guilt about not answering. I answered them all. I wrote to one former student teacher, "I'm sorry I never responded about writing you a letter of recommendation. And I'm sorry I don't have time to write you one now. But I still like you and think you're good." I answered a bunch of stuff like that. To one woman who told me she had emailed me 5 times, as if I didn't know already, I wrote, "I'm sorry you wrote so many times. Yes I did read all your emails and I have no excuse for not responding to them. To answer your question, I did enjoy getting a doctorate degree and teaching at the same time. You should definitely go for it, if you haven't done so already. Again, I apologize." After the email cleared out, I worked on the desk. I even used windex wipes. Then I took out my new cool mousepad. The desk really looks attractive.

Comments

Judy said…
I gave my nephew a cool wolf mousepad. I tucked it in to the Notre Dame sweatshirt I gave him. He actually liked it!
LH said…
There's nothing like a new styling mouse pad. I invite everyone to my desk to see mine.
Anonymous said…
Re your Miles Davis bio: One of my Christmas gifts was a set of three of his disks. Marvelous!

D/
KC said…
I think I should probably get a new mousepad. and some other cool desk accessories. this would be great. there will probably be mouse droppings on my desk when i get back. i have some clorox wipes on hand.

Popular Posts