The Craziness

Today we had a Colts Pride rally at school. I didn't go because I was at my desk working on common assessments for a few different grade levels. But I heard the screaming and the clapping. It sounded like a really good time. I asked a friend about "Blue" the mascot, and I was surprised to hear her report that Blue didn't want to pose for pictures and had a brusque manner. Not the way to cultivate fans, Blue! Everyone had a Colts shirt on today but I don't have a Colts shirt, so I wore a blue and white print blouse. I plan to get a Colts jersey, asap, despite Blue's rudeness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
K thought the colts pride people did a great job. She said blue was hysterical.
Anonymous said…
I miss ROS!!!!! She looked so good when she was in. I loved seeing her.
We had the Colts Pride People come last year, and they did do a pretty good job. Wah about your foot!
Anonymous said…
I'm surprised #1 son hasn't insisted you own a Colts shirt...what happened to your foot? B&B
KC said…
Ros is adorable!!

And I too am really bummed about your foot. :(
Anonymous said…
It's back to icing and stretching for you, my dear. Get the plastic coke bottle, freeze with water, and roll on the bottom of your foot. Stretch stretch stretch. Plantar F. is painful and annoying.
jw
Anonymous said…
Not that damned Plantar again!?!

BTW, Blue didn't mind posing for the HT photographer. Maybe he just didn't want to do that individual kids picture stuff.

D/

Popular Posts