The Oddity

I went to the grocery store today and I parked my car. I saw 10 crows pecking at something. Is that a ham, I asked myself. So I walked closer and saw that the crows were pecking at a huge uncooked unwrapped turkey. Had to be a 25 pounder. It was somewhat upsetting but I stood there watching the crows eating the turkey for awhile. Then I called Teendaughter and #1 son and suggested that they come over to check this oddity out. They both declined, but that's okay. I'll never forget the crows eating the turkey.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Weird.
Just don't park your car near any roosting crows. Grace's car is a mess! Yuck!
Anonymous said…
Pity the person who lost her cart contents.
And - House was back tonight.
And - NJ has legalized medical maryjane. Love that state.

D/
Judy said…
The part I find disturbing is when you moved closer to this horrible scene. Gross!! Your kids have such good sense.
Anonymous said…
Question: Is TD still in town? If yes, for how long? There's a book I want to get for her, and need to know where to send it.

D/
LH said…
She'll be here til Monday. I'm starting to feel anxious about her leaving. I like having her around.

Popular Posts