The Creatives


Today I got to talk to quite a few friends and family members back in the United States.  Also, we have Nancer and Kev visiting.  Despite the whole bone loss situation, things are going well.  We went to the Art Gallery of Ontario today and learned about three amazing artists.  These artists spend quite a lot of time on their artwork.  I wouldn't have the patience to sew 20 golf bags together to form totems, or sketch a completely realistic picture of the sea using just one pencil or to fill a room with mirrors of all shapes and sizes.  I'm busy doing other stuff, but I'm glad that there are cool artists in the world putting in the time and the creativity and the brilliance to provide me with awesome experiences in Toronto. THANK YOU, ARTISTS!

Comments

mm said…
Sounds like a cool art gallery. Keep having fun and sharing your adventures.
Nancy said…
Somebody has to sew tennis shoes together, and some of us have to teach our nation’s youth! Thank you Dr.H!
N
LH said…
Thanks, Nancer. It was great seeing you and talking like a maniac!
Judy said…
I'm so glad the Reynolds were there!!! Yay!
jw

Popular Posts