The Bodhran

Last night we went to the Mighty Brother show.  It was excellent as always.  Now the Mighties have moved on down the road.  They're heading to Chicago.

I was a little bit sad that they didn't play the rainstick song last night.  I was hoping to play the rainstick on stage.  The Mighties offered me a chance to play the rainstick a few years ago, but I let a young friend who was having a birthday play the stick instead.  It was a noble deed, and I have no regrets.  But I'm still hoping that some day that rainstick gig shall be mine.  Another wish I have is to learn how to play the bodhran and to sit in with the Mighties, playing bodhran like nobody's business.


Comments

Judy said…
I bet the Mighty Brother show rocked. I was sad to miss it. And I do love the rainstick song, but I don't want to do the rainstick.
jw
KC said…
I wish you'd been on stage. I hope there's another chance someday!

Popular Posts