May Bee Day 7

Foto Credit:  The One and Only Stan Alama, taken near Lake Louise.

Maybe we'll get a canoe instead of a pontoon.  We went to Lake Griffy today and rented a canoe.  Super pleasant.  We saw a heron and about 50 turtles. The barn swallows were fun to watch as well. We also saw a bear, over near the dam. We were surprised to see a bear at Lake Griffy, but I guess they're making a comeback. We felt safe in our canoe, but then the bear started swimming toward us.  We high tailed it out of there.  Husbandman, in the front of the canoe, provided the power, while I steered.  I'm sure the bear meant no harm, but better safe than sorry. 

Comments

mm said…
If a bear is chasing me, I want to be in a pontoon. Maybe you want to rethink your position.
KC said…
Fact or fiction, Dr. H?
LH said…
Fiction mostly.

But there were two bear sightings in Indiana recently.
And they suspect one bear swam across the Ohio River to get here!!!!!

Popular Posts