May Bee Day 19

Maybe the May Bee is just a big pain in the neck.  I'm tired and I want to go to bed, but here I am trying to think of anything interesting that happened.  I taught a lesson about fractions today.  It was lame.  Mostly we worked on our social stories.  I have to praise the Thirdlanders because they worked on their stories without interrupting me too much during writing conferences.  I'm supposed to write up a bio for the publisher, where I write about my "edupassions."  This is the wrong time to think about the "edupassions."  I just want to think about taking a yoga class and jumping in a lake or two.  That's all I want.  But maybe I'll get my act together during the hypothetical weekend R and R.  It's sure to happen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Try to take one of these two days as R and R. I beg of you.
jw
mm said…
It really may be an inappropriate time to talk about "edupassions." It also seems like a dumb word.

Popular Posts