- the calming paths of the Japanese Gardens
- the fascinating Native American art pieces in the Indigenous Beauty exhibit
- the WILD neoPOP art of Mr., at the Seattle Asian Art Museum
- the blooming flora of the conservatory
- perusing and purchasing Elliot Bay Books
After seeing the work of Mr., I bought a book called How to Draw Manga and I'm going to get started on that project today or some time later this week. Tonight we're going to hear a Moth Story Slam. Can't even write about it because I'm so crazy excited.