Fall 2012 #75: The Challenge

Well, looks like we made it.  75 posts during the season of fall.  It wasn't easy, but somehow we got the job done.  Gotta tell you, the fall challenge got me outside more, got me looking around and noticing  the greatness of the season.  Tonight we're getting our first snow, on fall's final day. Coincidence?  I think not.  Good Pal Menosky sent the snow to thank us for a great challenge.  Obv. Thanks pals for writing and reading with me through the great Fall of 2012.
Now, on to winter break.  Not a minute 2 soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great challenge! I never doubted you'd finish. It was so fall so good. Even better! I thought of Good Pal and you these last few days. She did send that snow, didn't she! Yeah for winter break! Two hour delay?
N
LH said…
We need the 2 hour delay!

Thanks Nance!
jdoc said…
Congrats on a fantastic challenge. I enjoyed it heartily, even if I didn't fully participate. I'm working on 75 posts for the whole year, which is something.
mm said…
Congrats and thanks for bringing the challenge! I agree with getting out and taking in the world a little more (until it became cold and well, cold). Enjoy your winter break!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the 75! I loved reading all of them! Have a wonderful break! We are almost there!! :)

Sarah M.
KC said…
Thanks, LH! This was a very ambitious challenge. I'm working on finishing it tonight. But I get to still work tomorrow, right??
jdoc said…
Just looking at this picture again and wondering why there isn't anything green on that plate? Very monochromatic. Very yellow.
LH said…
Yay, We were up to the challenge like nobody's business.

And jdoc, let's not discount that festive splash of that red vegetable, ketchup..
jdoc said…
I apologize for overlooking the ketchup. It is Sam's favorite vegetable.
Anonymous said…
Everything that's wrong with school lunches exemplified in one photo. Bleh. And I'm not just talking about the alleged food. What the hell is that thing onthe upper left anyway?

mem in ca
Anonymous said…
Woot woot. Wooty toot toot.
jw

Popular Posts