Fall 2012 #72: The Pitch In

We're having a holiday pitch in tomorrow.  The Office Staff is supplying the main courses.  Yesterday good friend Sandra explained to me that I am actually part of the Office Staff.  I explained that technically my office was not in the main suite of offices.  I'm across the hall.  She tried to break it to me kindly but other office staff people broke in and basically said, "Tough Luck, You're making something."  So of course I had to freak out a bit.  But I'm here to report that I'm able to blog prolifically tonight because 20 something daughter is downstairs right now making a macaroni and cheese for me to bring to the pitch in.  Thank you, 20 Something!!!!!!!!

Comments

jdoc said…
Great picture. I love that city you live in.

And way to go 20 Something!
Anonymous said…
Wow! What a treat to have so many great things to read this evening on your blog! I was so excited! I love to cook, so the next time you need something, just let me know! :)
Thank you for letting me know it was JW's birthday! I am so sad I didn't know the date! It is now in my calendar! :)

Sarah M.
Anonymous said…
Way to go 20 something! One fewer freak-out in the world is a good thing.

mem in ca

Popular Posts