Fall 2012 #55: The Birth

Fall is a time for the faculty holiday party.  We met at a place called Crazy Horse.  I am still hoarse from screaming for a few hours because Crazy Horse is a very loud place.  Or maybe I just wanted to have as many people as possible hear my tales.  Not sure.  Let's not waste time haggling about details and let's get to the crux of this entry. Here's what I'm excited about.  FunNewTeacher is pregnant.  After taking a picture of her profile I asked her if I could attend the birth of her child.
Her response, "Sure. I don't care" filled me with instant glee. Just to seal the deal I offered to give her 100 dollars, but she was fine either way.  The birth is happening in winter.  I've always wanted to see a human being born so I'm stoked. So fall, so good.

Comments

KC said…
Oh boy. I've attended one birth, and I'm scheduled to attend another one coming up soon. It really is the most amazing thing. You just can't really believe it's happening.
Anonymous said…
This isn't on my bucket list.
jw
jdoc said…
I vomited every ten minutes for ten hours. So you should be prepared for that. Otherwise, it was beautiful.

Popular Posts