The Tweets

Tonight I will live tweet The Bachelor, and so will 20 something Daughter. And maybe KC will too?
I guess you might say there's a certain amount of irony in the fact that at this very moment I'm reading a book about a society that matches its young people by partnering people who can create the healthiest offspring together.  It's an eerie little book, but it has made me think more about arranged marriages.  An arranged marriage reality tv show would be fun to watch.  This might already exist somewhere.  I'll investigate.  Okay, this concept has already been developed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes!!!!! Thank goodness! With all these people tweeting the Bach, it will get me through the winter! I hope H. has both his hands-he needs to be able to cook dinner!
N
LH said…
Yay! Slapdash is tweeting too! Hoorah!
jdoc said…
I enjoyed the tweeting but that was a difficult episode to watch. Reality TV is so dramatic!
LH said…
Had fries tonight for the first time in over a year. They weren't as tasty as I remembered and now I feel a little bit like I might vomit.
KC said…
I want to tweet! But, I'll always be starting late. Life is hard sometimes. But, I think it's harder for Jenna.
Anonymous said…
Isn't that called eugenics?JJB
dw said…
Wait - all you guys tweet? I'm working really hard on figuring out twitter, so I should be following both LH and JDoc. I, of course, am already folowing DailyRos.

Popular Posts