The Teacher

Our friend Nance was in the paper yesterday.    Nance's students had their writing published in an anthology. Her kids get published every year.  Nance believes in showing kiddos what power their writing can have when it gets out in the world.  Besides being a world famous writing teacher, Nance is just an all round great pal.   If something needs to be done, Nance gets it done.  If you need help, Nance is going to help you. If you just want to talk about everyone in the world who's bugging you, Nance is right there with you, agreeing and supporting.   Nance is an inspiration to me, and to a few others around here. Thanks for being capital G for GREAT, Nancer.  Love you doll.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know I can't stand the attention. I just think I am doing what I am supposed to be doing- nothing special. If they want to highlight an AMAZING teacher, that would be YOU! You are THE hardest worker I have ever known. Thanks for the kudos friend! Right back at'ya!
N
LH said…
Yay! I knew you'd be the first reader! We should start a school together where we teach everyone in the world how to act right!
Congrats on the article! Great story, great foto! Kudos well deserved!
Anonymous said…
I absolutely agree with LH's description of you NR. The article highlighted a few of your wonderful qualities. We need to have more of this pr in our educational world. Thanks for working so hard!
jw
KC said…
I have always liked N quite a lot. Congrats on this article and all the good work!!!
jdoc said…
I am enjoying all of the praise for hardworking teachers on this very blog. Congrats to all and thank you for what you do!
Anonymous said…
Kudos to all of you!

D/

Popular Posts