Twelve Rounds


20 something Daughter has a little video challenge going on about movies.  Here's my input.  Twelve Rounds.  Top Critics on Rotten Tomatoes rates this film at 10%.  Not sure exactly what that means, but I know the movie has not been well reviewed overall.  Some call it "energetic, but empty."  But here's the thing, 12 Rounds is the kind of action film I really enjoy, especially when I'm on a 8.5 hour plane ride, in a middle seat.  Crappy script.  Subpar acting.  Crazy ridiculous action scenes.  I'm sorry, Rotten Tomatoes, but I'm giving 12 Rounds a solid 40%. 12 Rounds is a must see, imho.  If you want to see it,  you should.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No movie watching here. I did watch a rerun of Modern Family which always makes me laugh. I love that show!
N
KC said…
I think this is a movie Pronto would also enjoy, but the sound of it.

I'm not sure if I would like it. Only sometimes (usually when it features Hawtie Matt Damon) do I like it.

Popular Posts