The Movie Challenge

So we're watching Shampoo.  With Warren Beatty.  Did you know Shampoo was the 4th largest grossing film in 1975? Beaten only by Jaws, Cuckoo's Nest and Rocky Horror.  I saw Cuckoo's Nest.  I got in trouble because after I watched it I stayed out with some friends and came home too late.  So I remember that.  I saw Jaws.  Obv.  Never have seen Rocky Horror.
So....Shampoo.  It seems to be pretty good.  Wikipedia tells me it's satirical.  Warren Beatty is a hairdresser. Goldie Hawn is one of his girlfriends.  Warren's trying to get his own shop.  It's the day before Nixon gets elected. Beatty also hangs out with Julie Christie.
If you want to see it, you should.

I just found out that a great dog died today.  She was smart and fun and loyal.  We'll miss her.

Comments

StreibProjects said…
Hey! I like that pic. Can we put it on the homepage???
kc said…
I'm very sorry to hear about Samantha. She looks like an amazing dog!

I'm not sure if I've seen Shampoo, but I have seen Soap Dish with Sally Field.
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for including Samantha in your blog, and attaching the two pics of her. I like that you called her "smart."

D/
LH said…
Streibie, YES! I'll send it your way.

KC, Shampoo was not the best.

D, She was just plain awesome. I always loved your stories about her. Sending love your way.

Popular Posts