The Friends

We had visitors from the western coast of the United States here for the past few days.  It's comforting  to have old friends visit, to know that friendships do endure, despite space and time discrepancies. 
The chatting went on for hours and we kept moving from one fun thing to the next, with nary a care in the world.  Before C, J, and M left, we caught sight of Mom Deer and Spotted Fawn sauntering through the backyard.  I was really crossing my fingers for an appearance.  Merci beaucoup, Mom Deer and Spotted FAWN!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been to West Baden many times and never saw those two huge orbs.I can't live without my friends as my last two weeks have just proven once again.
jw
LH said…
those cool orbs are in Paris. It's an anish kapoor installation at grand palais. It's called Leviathan. You can go inside it too.

Are you home? when can I look at your face?
Anonymous said…
JW/ Did you forget that the photos rarely match the text?

D/
Anonymous said…
And speaking of your tweet about squirrels, a raccoon came on my patio around midnight last night and figured out how to unlock the garbage pail that holds the birdseed.
When I tried to shoo him away, he just stared at me.
What a mess.
D/
LH said…
There's a gang of squirrel thugs over here just going to town on the feeders. They're huge in size!
Julie Anna said…
I am bummed that this photo is from Paris and not some awesomely cool art installation in the West Baden hotel. Because I could drive to West Baden immediately and see it, but it's very doubtful I'll get to Paris. I am very anxious to find something fabulous to see in or around Bloomington. Suggestions welcome.
Anonymous said…
I see you need to get your glasses fixed. I do too! It is on my list to get done this week. Did it take long? Where did you take your specs? I want to talk to you about the wedding!
N
kc said…
Sounds like a divine visit with your pals!!

The orbs are awesome too. I want to see them.
jdoc said…
I hope those people don't get squashed by the orbs.

Popular Posts