The South

Super time in the Southland, visiting greatest parents in the universe, Ann and Dan.  Saw the awesome sibs as well.  Ate potato salad, strawberry shortcake, peach cobbler, fried green tomatoes.  Saw Bridesmaids, True Grit.  Finished a book---Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.  Listened to some bagpiping.  Gave some love to Lupe and the new dog on the block, Tejas.  We believe she's a Huskita --- Akita and Husky mix.  We may have a DNA test done to find out more about her lineage.  She's one awesome dog.
A perfect weekend.  It's hard to get my head back into the game of home ownership and regular life, but this is the solstice, so I have plenty of time to get my act together today.  GO SOLSTICE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you are back! Breakfast or lunch on Thursday? Let me know.
N
KC said…
I like this dog. I like Tejas a lot.
mm said…
Happy Summer Solstice!
jdoc said…
Yay Solstice! Also my mom's birthday. That's a good combo.

Tejas = awesome.

Popular Posts