The Trip

Speaking of movies, when we were in Paris, we saw many ads for the new Bradley Cooper Movie called The Hangover 2.  But in Paris, they call this movie Very Bad Trip 2.  I had a very bad trip today because we had our end of year celebration at local watering hole yesterday evening and come to find out, I imbibed immoderately, throwing my common sense clear out the window.  Not positive at all to be helping out with the kinders, submitting year long data reports, and supervising the cafeteria in a foggy bogheaded state.  But here's the thing.... we all lived to tell the tale and the night was very good fun, too.

Comments

mm said…
Common sense is overrated in some situations. Cheers!e
Goodwoman said…
The first time I was in Paris was about a week before the first Hangover movie came out. I remember laughing that it was called The Very Bad Trip!

Also glad we all lived to tell the tale. We've got a month to recover before U2!
The View is going to see U2???

Jealin'.
Anonymous said…
yay, I made the blog

J
bluebirdwoman said…
Glad you are home. The trip sounds like it was fabulous. I'm off to CA on Sunday, so let's try to catch up in a week.
Cheers!
M
LH said…
MM, In the end, I guess I have to agree with you!
Goodwoman, you're going to have such a great trip!
Yes, IR, we are seeing U2 this summer, thanks to Goodwoman's initiative.
J, it was just a matter of time!
Mitz, Will miss you. Can't wait to team up soon. Love 2 u and your fam.

Popular Posts