The Mo

I've been pretty low mo these days (low motivation). I'm going to try to perk it up a little. By perking it up I mean that rather than sitting around looking at web sites and eating chex mix, I'm going to sit on my couch and read a book and drink a bevvie.
Today was a snow day, but I had a work meeting scheduled and I actually went to it. After that I was pretty low mo, as I've already stated. I spent the afternoon just reading cheap news and, again, eating chex mix. Tonight I may spend some energy cutting out paper dolls. I recently invested in a large collection of paper doll books because I have a plan to sit in the kinder room with a basket of paper dolls and some writing instruments. Maybe some good stories will magically appear. It will probably be fun either way.

Comments

Popular Posts