The Birds

I've been working with the third graders this week. In one classroom we are writing books about birds. In another room, we're writing podcast scripts about literacy. The scripts are turning out well, but the only problem is that I don't know how to make a podcast. Pal JW helped out with the podcast last time by basically creating the podcast. I need to figure this out pdq.
The compound has calmed down a bit. I decided I wasn't going to utter even one complaint today. I very nearly accomplished this goal, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Comments

KC said…
The biggest thing I learned is, what ever you do, don't accidentally move one segment on top of another segment or it deletes. Just leave a lot of space between the segments at first.

It would be cool if my bigs could come and help your littles record their podcast.
Anonymous said…
Very nice picture!

Re your tweet about veggie burgers: In case you missed my twitter reply, many veggie burgers have "fillers" in them, and some of us are allergic to the fillers. Turkey burgers are great.

D/
LH said…
KC, We have the scripts. I'm afraid to record them, tho!

Dorothy, I read your twitter. I don't think veggie burgers have fillers tho. I'm going to stay in denial about that. They're so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KC said…
on garage band, maybe just record each of the segments on a different track? that will eliminate the accidental deletion problem in case i got you nervous about that.
Anonymous said…
I love veggie burgers, but they always make me sick. (I'm allergic to any kind of wheat fillers.)
Sigh!
D/

Popular Posts