The Mails

I send a lot of emails and I get a lot of complaints about that. I wish people could understand that when 30 people need to know about a new schedule or a school wide plan, it would be super difficult to walk up to each person and talk to them directly. Email is a way to communicate efficiently and effectively. And it saves quite a bit of paper and precious time. This will seem shocking but one person today actually said to me, "I deleted all your emails this weekend so I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing today."
"Good luck," I replied, unsympathetically.
Don't delete my vital emails people. I have no patience for that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ridiculous! I wonder how these people would prefer getting the information.
(I love your response to the one who deleted, and then said she didn't know what to do.)
One of our friends (who shall remain nameless) used to complain about news, etc. coming to her via emails. Didn't think it was fair. Truth: Didn't want to move upward.
D/
Anonymous said…
Totally agree and I don't believe people read hardcopies either. So irritating.
jw
cb said…
I agree that your response was perfect. It was a teaching moment and let's hope the lesson was learned.

Sheesh. The nerve of some people's children.

cb
KC said…
Omg, that's insane.

When I don't feel like reading emails, I leave them in my inbox until I need them to figure out what I'm supposed to do.
Anonymous said…
That's what I do KC. But don't delete them and never admit it if you do.
jw

Popular Posts