The Pilgrim


I found a quite good hagaddah for our seder meal this week. I’m always moved by the social justice connections and comments that are integral to the Seder. The four cups of wine make for a fun evening as well. Husbandman hid the affikomen expertly, taping it to the ceiling.
The bunny was a lame hider of baskets this morning, but he did bring books, boxers, and bubbles to the offspring. My Daily Dharma email suggests that I should try to be a different person by the end of each day’s pilgrimage. An appropriate Easter message from the Buddhists. Let’s see how I do.

Comments

Undomestic said…
Is this a poem from a student? I love when people use space to create an effect.
LH said…
Hi C,
I like that too.
this is a poem from this cool book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0763609846/104-0604257-8719942

Popular Posts