The Nick


Miraculously, the predicted rain held off until the last moments of our Friday on the Deck Happy Time. Arrivers sighed with relief acknowledging that winter had been made through. The general concensus of the group seemed to be that spring showed up just in the nick of time. The tween boys ate up much of the food in the first ten minutes and I dropped a wine glass when I forced a departer to hug me goodbye, but other than that, no worries. Just a lot of funny stories and sunshine. I hope next Friday gets here fast.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was so nice to have Friday on the Deck back in my life!! Thank you for doing this!!!
jw
LH said…
As usual, I had the most fun of all.
Thanks for staying for an extra chat. You left just in time for the tornado.
Anonymous said…
FOTD Rocks!!!!!! So do you my friend. It definitely will get me through the week!
N.
Julie Anna said…
WooHoo! It was just the best to be back out on the deck with wine and friends! Thank you thank you thank you for daring to go ahead with it in the face of the storms. You wouldn't believe how many wine glass incidents Andy and I have been involved in. It's scary. I got two sets of wine glasses for Christmas this year from people who have seen me in action. Never serve me from the good crystal, I beg of you.
KC said…
your blog is changing colors!!

v. festive!!
LH said…
fotd tomorrow, my friends. please stop by, i beg of you.

Popular Posts