The Maturity

Sup?
Since I’ve been hanging on the offspring’s my spaces, I’ve learned that many of our nation’s youth use this convenient abbreviated form of “what’s up?” Pleased to learn a new word, I’ve been saying it to the sixers whenever I can squeeze it in. Most do not respond with enthusiasm, and I heard one sixer moan to a fellow sixer, “This is going to be worse than the constant singing of the ridiculous songs.” If only they knew that their moans spur on my odd quirks. Immature, I know, but I suppose I'm in the right place.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm the same way. When I feel like being goofy, my kids' eye rolling just spurs me on! Keep those sixers guessing, Lee!
LH said…
Hey Ms. Marion,
Have you tried saying, "Sup?" to your crew.
It really catches them off guard.
Husbandman's mowing the lawn with our new mower.
yay.
Anonymous said…
Hi,

Please e-mail me the myspace address. Does he want someone his mom's age to be his friend? hmmm

Check us out!

www.myspace/kronosquartet

-j
hr said…
Are you watching Survivor this go around? Despite my earlier skepticism I'm relatively hooked. Here is Aras's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/arasb. Not much there, but funny nonetheless. I stumbled upon it through much beloved and time-sucking website, Television Without Pity.

Pictures have been added to the blog.
LH said…
hey j, three of us want to be friends with kronos. i need to pimp up my space a bit before i share the address, but i'll send along the addresses for q and r. both have impressive lists of friends and music and pictures. I have a picture of a vespa, and that's about it. no friends yet, so kq will be my first.

hr, the pix of your trip are awesome. i'm not watching survivor, but i'll jump aboard. how many are left? right now i'm into wife swap, top chef, and amazing race. i'll check out the television w/o pity site. great name.

see you all tomorrow??????
Undomestic said…
I'm cracking up at this. You are great!!!!
LH said…
hey ms. c,
i'm slowly being educated on the my space. i'll keep you posted.
loving your fotos at
undomestic. well done, chica.

Popular Posts