The Chainiacs


The 17th National African American Read In happened all over the country today. It happened at the compound and will continue on this week as sixers read to the littles from our library's amazing collection of picture books by African American authors. We read books, and then make paper chains to document how many books we've read. These are the days I'm happy to be in the elementary school. Littles and Sixers reading together, coloring, picking out books. Pleasant is the only word for it.

Comments

Undomestic said…
And did they read about Kanye West posing as Christ, as shown in the photo???
LH said…
No, Kanye stayed at home.
KC said…
did you know that my students like to call me kanye? Can you figure out why?? do you think i should disallow this? I feel like I should be cultivating the underlife, so I let it slide.
Undomestic said…
Are you a gold digga?

Popular Posts