The Blog

I started a blog for the sixers. When they visit, they comment on every post, so some of the posts have as many as 40 comments. As in class, the sixers feel very free to offer critique in the comments section. There were several requests for a new blog template because they didn't like the eerie forest picture I had chosen. I gave in to pressure, but the new template doesn't come with emoticons so now the sixers are a bit peeved about that. I started the blog because the sixers were having problems remembering to do their homework, so I thought the parents might find the blog an easy way to check to see what's due the next day. I don't think any parents are coming on board, though. Mostly it's just kids asking questions like "Wuzzup?" and "Where are the smileys?" It's amusing. Posted by Picasa

Comments

KC said…
This will be interesting to follow!

I agree that emoticons are cool. Where are the emoticons on blogger?!
LH said…
We HEART the emoticons. I do think blogger needs to get on that.
If I merely type :wink: on the other blog, I get a cool winking face.
there's just a handful of kiddos that come frequently to the blog, but that's okay with me.

Popular Posts