The Super Pig

We watched a movie called Okja.

It's an odd fantasy movie about the corrupt and cruel meat industry and features a love story between a young Korean girl and a super big pig by the name of OKJA who is owned by a company who wants to fatten it up and then kill it.  Kind of like a Charlotte's Web thing in a way.

You will probably want to adopt a vegetarian diet after watching this film, which is one of the best things you can do right now.

It's by the award winning director Bong Joon Ho.  You might enjoy it, so see it if you feel like it.

I'm having one of those pandemic mornings where I'm feeling sluggish. I read somewhere online that if you drink between 7 and 12 cups of coffee, mixed with chia seeds, before 10:30 am, you will feel energetic and cheerful for the rest of the day.  I'm on my 8th cuppa joe con chia, so my mood should elevate soon.






Comments

KC said…
Chia seeds are a super food that Dan swears by. He has good energy most of the time.
LH said…
I just read about chia seeds. Does he put them in a smoothie?

Have you all watched OKJA????

Husbandman and I walk around the house calling out, "OKJA!" many times each day.

Popular Posts