The Marriages


Watching a show called Marriage at First Sight. It's about people who enter arranged marriages.  In this episode, the couples are married and are on their honeymoons. Interactions so far are fairly awkward. I'm hoping the people can stay together for the long haul, but I have some doubts and I'm worried for them. I don't think they're going to make it. I think they should have moved right away into normal life, back to their jobs so they would have lots of distractions and stuff to talk about. One of the gals is a middle school teacher and I am anxious about professional boundaries being crossed when her students watch the show. This show is making me a nervous wreck.  Watch it if you feel like it. 



Comments

KC said…
I can't imagine agreeing to get married like this and then be filmed. But I'm glad other people do it.

Popular Posts