The Dixons

Today the distance learning seemed a little more sensible.  I still may have given too much stuff, so I'll keep working on the tweaking.

I tried to make a little video of me teaching math, but I couldn't get it to hook up with CANVAS.  Boo!  Down with CANVAS!  (Canvas has actually been working pretty well, so let's cut Canvas some slack this time).

Every Monday morning, I have a new seating chart up in my classroom.  So it was sweet today when a Thirdlander came to our Morning Announcements page and commented, "Where's my new seat, Dr. H.?"  I also hand out a new Dixon Ticonderoga every Monday, so I answered, "Go check the seating chart, Kiddo.  And could you please hand out new pencils to everyone?"
     She wrote back, "That's funny, Dr. H."
So, we got off to a good start.

Something great happened last night.  I watched 2 episodes of  Love Is Blind.  This show is like manna from heaven.  You should watch it if you feel like it.


Comments

mm said…
I love it!
jdoc said…
That is funny. Love that kid.
Julie said…
It gets worse until you nearly can't stand some of the people. Didn't stop me from watching to the bitter end, but yikes. Not naming names, but you can pretty much see why some folks had not previously found true love. We watched Under the Tuscan Sun last night, which as far as love goes, is a really nice movie.
LH said…
We're on episode 6. They've left the paradise and are moving back into the real world.

Popular Posts