The Goals


One of my goals this week was to make bread for the first time in my life.  The bread dough is rising as I write this blog entry.

Another goal I had was to write in my notebook.  I did that today as I watched a movie with my dad.

I also accomplished my walking goal.  I walked my sister's dog twice today, up and then down the street. Brief walks, but  still great that I perambulated.

As I walked I asked the dog the following questions:

a. Why do you think there are no Covid-19 cases in West Virginia?

b. How do you think the debate will go tonight?

c. Are you amazed that I'm making bread?

d. Do you think I will get the coronavirus some time soon?

My sister's dog enjoys the walking and talking and so do I.    Spring break is obviously going well.


Comments

KC said…
Here are my answers:
a. They're not testing
b. Hindsight
c. YES
d. Maybe, but if you do, it will be mild. I read today that 80% can be asymptomatic, but it's hard to tell what's true.

xxoo
mm said…
I agree with KC on all answers.

Popular Posts