Gratitude #7: The Possibilities



Today was a day.  We worked on the Power of Song centers all afternoon.  Thirdlanders were designing their own unique instruments, and making shoebox guitars and reciting Native American Poetry along with music and making posters about The Lotus Festival.  I had an amazing mom volunteer helping out.  With SuperMom helping at the guitar making center, I was able to work with some Thirdlanders who have trouble finishing work.  An amazing assistant was in there too for a bit.  On her way out she whispered to me, "You are going to need a glass of wine tonight!"  Damn you, Dry January! But any way you look at it, I'm grateful for a productive, hopping day.  And I'm grateful that I'm halfway through the Dry January challenge.  And another thing I'm grateful for is the bluest sky at recess duty.  A Thirdlander talked with me a bit while I was supervising a rowdy soccer game.  I said, "Look at this amazing blue sky."  
And she said, "Yeah, and feel this nice breeze on your face."  
Good times. 

Comments

mm said…
Sounds like a wonderful, crazy day.
KC said…
My heart rate went up just thinking about it, but I loved the photos on Insta.

Popular Posts