Gratitude #11: The Impossible Burger

How many of you have tried the Impossible Burger.  Highly recommend.  I had it for lunch at Hamburger Mike's. With the Impossible Burger, you're not killing animals and you're not polluting the environment.  You're basically just having the time of your life on a bun.

Right now I want to watch Pretty Woman again, but Dad says, "Please change the channel to something that people would want to watch."

"Well, thanks for being selfish," was my retort.

"Selfish?  After what you made me watch today?" Dad replied, indignantly.

"Hoarders is a great show," I reminded him.  "Full of pathos and family struggles. It's real world."

So now we're watching Father Brown before the Notre Dame basketball game begins.

Dad 1.  Quality television viewing 0.  As discussed earlier on this blog, we have our differences, but as role models for the rest of the country, we participate in civil discourse.




Comments

mm said…
I love the impossible burger!
Julie said…
The impossible burger is very good. Do you have netflix there? Tiny House nation season 2 is on. You could tell dad you'll build him one in your back yard. ;-D
KC said…
I love the Impossible Burger too. Top notch.

LH said…
Tiny House Nation 2???? Thank you so much for reminding me about this show!!!

Popular Posts