Gratitude #10: D.A.D.

I'm down in the Southland watching some television with my dad.

I'm grateful that I can be here with this nonagenarian.  We have different political views, but we get along well and we love each other a lot.

Citizens across the land may be divided, but we can all come together and have some fun times.  Case in point:  My dad and I have radically different views on Adam Schiff.  I loved his speeches at the impeachment trial. My dad says he's a liar, thief and a scoundrel.  And yet, we both enjoyed a Liam Neeson movie with many crazy killings today and agreed on how much we love Liam Neeson above all else.

I'm mostly grateful that I have siblings who live with my dad and take such great care of him so he can live in his own house and do things the way he wants.

Life is good.






Comments

mm said…
I'm glad you got to spend time with your dad.
KC said…
who would disagree on Liam Neeson? Only a truly foolish person.

Popular Posts